Sunday, July 01, 2007

Energy Map of America

America and China are the leading consumers of energy and fossil fuels of the world. About 75% of the computers that read this article are using computers fueled by burning coal. The remaining 25% use a mixture of oil derived from dolphins and kittens to fuel generators.

OK, I admit that last fact may not be entirely accurate [ ...more ]

1 comment:

eredux said...

Check this US Carbon Footprint Map out, has United States Interactive Carbon Footprint Map, illustrating Greenest States. This site has all sorts of stats on individual State energy consumptions, demographics and State energy offices.

http://www.eredux.com/states/